Saturday 9 March 2013

Life through Instagram. #weekone


A healthy breakfast to start the morning.
Trying on my Zara purchase. In love with this skirt!
Another pose with the aztec skirt!
Painted my nails; spring is just round the corner!
Post photoshoot; feels good to be wearing sweatpants!
New armswag purchase
Photoshoot; listening to the photographer
My favourite purchase!
Photoshoot picture!
& another one


Pout face!

Promoting blog with the college outfit!

Sneakpeak of the upcoming blog!
Tuesday's outfit

Sneak Peak of Tuesday's outfit; make a statement!

More pictures for the blog

Wednesday's outfit; couldn't do a blog on it since I had to drop my brother to boarding school! - Tired and exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is real fun! :) followed u in insta too :)

    ReplyDelete