Monday 4 March 2013

It's a beautiful day


Hey guys,

So another post for you guys but this time for the first time, it is an ''outfit of the day'' post. Well, college outfit of the day so it is toned down. I hope you enjoy the outfit:


So, spring is here and sun is finally coming out from its sleep here in the UK. I am super excited to wear lighter clothes instead of hiding behind thick layers to keep myself warm. After a long time, this is the first time I believe  I've worn this few layers.

Since it's college outfit, I decided to stay neutral and still try and put my own style to it. There's a sense of edge and chic mixed together in this outfit; sort of portraying the combination of harsh winter coming out to the start of spring?

What do you guys think?













What I'm wearing:

H&M: baseball top; £5.99, Faux leather Jacket; £29.99 (similar jacket here)
Topshop: Military colour skinny jeans; £38 (found here)
Carvela: combat boots; £50
Viva Boutique: Green bag; £60
Jewellery: 
Primark: Owl ring; £1.50
Custom made: Silver bangle; gifted
Nail colour: 
BarryM: Shade berry I/C, Amethysl Glitter; £2.99

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Really love the bag!

    X lisa

    Ps: would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! thank you so much! :)
      Yea sure! I'm kind of new to this so do you want to send the request and I'll follow?

      Much love
      xox

      Delete