Tuesday 5 March 2013

Basic Essentials


So spring is here but that doesn't mean to say that it is not cold here and hence a knitted jumper is, in my opinion, an essential in the spring too. However, this can be easily converted to a spring piece by wearing it with a light colour blouse and making it your own style. Adding a statement piece to your outfit makes the world of difference










What I'm wearing:


Topshop knitted jumper; £32
H&M white sheer blouse; £15.99
H&M basic leggings; £5.99
H&M necklace; £7.99
New look heels; £22.99
Primark rings; £1.50
Accessorize love heart pendant; £16



5 comments:

  1. Love your statement necklace <3

    X lisa

    www.llitleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit,love your hair and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.:)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you so much for the commune!
      Yeah I would love to

      Much love,

      Sliimbu x

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Hope you visit my blog again.

    ReplyDelete